- Exhibitors must be residents of the Parishes of Weaverham or Acton Bridge. If you’re not sure whether you’re in the respective parishes, you can check on the interactive map on the council website here.
- Junior Classes are open to any child up to the age of 16 years resident in Weaverham or Acton Bridge or attending a Weaverham School.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor. All exhibitors must be amateur.
- Any item that has won any prize in a previous Show may not be re-entered.
- Exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor for three months prior to the date of the Show except Floral Art.
- Exhibits to be staged between 08.00am & 10.00am excluding Art, see Rule 9.
- Exhibitors to use their own vases etc., but the Show Committee accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibits, howsoever incurred.
- All Quilts to be brought to the Community Centre on Friday evening, complete with means for hanging.
- All Art exhibits must be framed/block with the signature covered. Max size 36”x20”/ 90x50cm including frame and complete with hooks & cord for hanging. Make sure your entries are at the Show before 9.30am.
- Exhibitors must leave the hall before 10.45am.
- The decisions of the Judges are final.
- Exhibit to be removed after 4.30pm and by 5.30pm on Show Day.
- Classes C4 & C5 – only one submission per entrant.
- All trophies to be held for one year only and returned before the next Show.
- Photograph exhibits must be unframed, maximum size A4 including any mount.
- Class E2 – Victoria Sponge Recipe: 2 large hens’ eggs and equal weights of other ingredients plus jam filling. No decoration.
- Entry fee: 25p per adult entry, free for juniors. No limit to number of entries. Classes open to all ages except where stated. Child’s age as on the show date.
Design templates for Junior Section (K classes) are available from Play Groups, Schools and the Library and can be found on the Downloads page.
Trophy winners will receive certificates.
Rosettes and Place Cards will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class.
Highly commended place cards may be awarded at the Judges’ discretion.