1. Exhibitors must be residents of the parishes of Weaverham or Acton Bridge. If you’re not sure whether you’re in the respective parishes, you can check on the interactive map on the council website here.
2. Junior classes are open to any child up to and including the age of 16 years either resident in Weaverham or Acton Bridge or attending a Weaverham school.
3. All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor. All exhibits must be amateur.
4. Any item that has won any prize in a previous Weaverham Show may not be re-entered.
5. Exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor for three months prior to the date of the show (except floral art).
6. Exhibits will be accepted on the morning of the show from 8am and no later than 10.30am (See entry form for more detail) Excluding art & hung quilts – please see rules 8 & 9.
7. Exhibitors to use their own vases etc, but the Show Committee does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to exhibits howsoever incurred.
8. All quilts to be brought to the community centre on Friday night and to be complete with a sleeve for hanging. This is to avoid health & safety issues hanging the quilts on Saturday morning.
9. All art exhibits must be anonymous, framed and any signature must be covered. Maximum size 36″ x 20″ including any frame. Must be complete with hooks & string to enable hanging. Please make sure art exhibits are at the community centre by 9.30am on the morning of the show.
10. Exhibitors must leave the hall before 10.45am
11. The decisions of the judges are final.
12. No exhibit to be removed before 4.30pm.
13. All exhibits to be removed by 5.30pm on the day of the show.
13. All trophies to be held for one year only.
Entry Fees: 25p per entry. Exhibitors may make as many entries as they wish, For children up to and including the age of 16 years, the entries will be free of charge.
The Awards presentation will take place at 4pm.